Yeah! Another IO Blog Hop day!
Welcome to the second day of the Impression Obsession hop. If you are just joining us, you are in for a real treat! The DT is sharing their creations made with the new dies and, boy oh boy, are they all wonderful!
The hop starts each day at 6am EST. To play along in the hop, leave a comment on ALL the blogs for the day. One of the blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. You can find the winner posted on the IO Blog the following morning along with the hop designers for the day.
Here are the links for today's hop
I love the changing of the seasons and fall is my favorite time of the year. When I first saw these dies I knew that I wanted to make a pop-up box using them! The, "All seasons Sweet" stamp from Count Your Blessings Cling Set was the perfect sentiment to be used on the front.
Check out the detail on the Picket Fence, isn't that wood grain wonderful?! That's just from the die cut, no embossing!
This box is packed full of fun dies! The Squirrel Set made this scene come to life, they even have tiny acorns in their mouths!
The Bushel of Apples is nested in the Small Grass. The Pumpkin Patch has leaves tucked and scattered around it to camouflage the divider in the box.
I've used the Reading Tree and added leaves to it. There is a rake leaning up against the fence which is from the Oak Leaves and Rake die set.
And now the birds eye view of all the new fantastic fall dies that I've used!
For more details on the hop you can go here!
All the new dies that you are seeing on the blog hop are available now at your local stamp stores and online at the IO Store.
Have fun and thanks for looking!
- Stamps: Impression Obsession- CL286 Count Your Blessings
- Dies: Impression Obsession- DIE204-B Bushel of Apples, DIE202-G Pumpkin Patch, DIE201-K Oak Leaves and Rake, DIE178-C Small Grass, DIE213-D Squirrel Set, DIE206-V Picket Fence, DIE222-Z Reading Tree
- Ink: Memento Luxe- Rich Cocoa
- Distress Inks: Vintage Photo, Scattered Straw
- Papers: Bazzill, Carta Bella- A Perfect Autumn, Kaiser Craft
- Other: ColorBox- Cats Eye Chalk BlackBird, Scor-Pal tape, foam tape, silk burlap ribbon