Welcome to the second half of the SS monthly challenge. Create a project using a Serendipity Stamp or die, shades of gray and play along with us! All skill levels are welcome! A $20 gift certificate is up for grabs for one lucky winner who's name will be chosen randomly. Details can be found on the SSCB here!
This Weeks Sale at the Serendipity Store!
By 3 and get a 4TH FREE!
Good through 4/23
If you have been following or playing with us then you know that the DT is given a little extra challenge in addition to using the monthly theme of "Shades of Gray". We were given, "Love is in the Air"!
Here are the links to see what all the girls came up with:
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!
What a wonderful way to say "love is in the air" by using the Bird with Hearts Stamp and Love You sentiment!
The image was stamped onto the heart shape which was made using the Heart Solid Die. I added a few extra gray hearts that I stamped and fussy cut.
On the inside of my card I have repeated the same fussy cut hearts that were stamped from the Bird with Hearts image. This would make a fun Valentines card...but, I decided to go with a different theme and use the beautiful Happy Anniversary Stamp!
Thanks for looking!
- Stamps: Serendipity- 176E Bird with Hearts, 623B Love You small, 376D Happy Anniversary
- Dies: Serendipity- 1253EOD Heart Solid Die
- Ink: Versafine- Onyx Black
- Papers: Neenah- Solar White, Bo Bunny- Head Over Heels, Bazzill
- Other: Memento- Dual Marker, MFT- Die-namics- BluePrints 1 and 2, Stitched Circles, IO- Mini Rectangle Tags, Spellbinders- A2 Matting Basics, Nellie's Circles, Scor-tape, foam tape, dots, silk ribbon