"BEST OF FRIENDS"
It's another Ai day!
Love the new 2014 Girlfriends release. It's week two for Art Impressions Challenge 133 and I've used one of the new sets for my entry. The requirement is to have two or more friends on your creation.
These two must be really good friends to be sharing such a good laugh! The beach scene was created with die cuts, sand and lots of layers! The ladies were colored with Copics and then fussy cut.
Not only are the girls a hoot but the sayings that come with this set are great too! To see all the new Girlfriends you can visit them here!
Here are the Copics I used.
Hope you laughed today and thanks for taking time to look!
- Stamps: Art Impressions- Girlfriends Laughing Set
- Ink: Memento-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink- Antique Linen
- Paper: Neenah- solar White, ep- Summertime Bliss, Bazzill
- Dies: MFT- Blueprints 14, Impression Obsession- Pail, Shell Set, Ocean Border, Sun and Moon, Square Shaker Frame
- Other: Copics, Perfect Layer Minis, sand, foam tape, resin charms, twine