Another Fabulous Challenge from Art Impressions!
The challenge is to think pink, add some bling and "get girly"! To see all the other fun entries you can go HERE to the Ai Challenge Blog.
This little gem of a girl is so special! So special that she needs a crown just like the rest of us girls, and NOT from the dentist, right? I just love her!
Loaded with bling, dusted with sparkles and dressed in pink!
She is one of the new stamps from the "Ai People" collection. You can find her in stores now and soon to be released on the website HERE.
Fabulous, indeed! I thought this paired perfectly with her for the inside of the card.
These are the Copics I used.
Thanks for looking and love hearing from you!
- Stamps: Art Impressions- Crown People, F3563 Fabulous
- Ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black, Color Box Chalk- Creamy Brown
- Papers: Neenah- Solar White, MME- Indie Chic- Saffron, Bazzill-Taffy
- Dies: Die-namics-BluePrints 1, Sizzix- Banners, Nellie's Ovals
- Other: Copics, Wink of Stella, Perfect Layer Minis, Glossy Accents, enamel dots, rhinestones, sheer ribbon, twine