Tuesday, August 23, 2016

COLOR MY WORLD!


It's a Rainbow Tape day!
I love how Jenny colored the tape with Copics last week, so I thought that I would give it a try. WOW! The tape really picks up the color smoothly and easily! 
Be sure to check out the Hobby Tape Blog for great ideas. You can follow them on Facebook too!

I went with a rainbow palette and started coloring some tape with Copics. 
I wanted to create something clean and simple.


First I cut out three triangles on a 4 x 5 1/2  sheet of Neenah. 


This layer was placed on top of another sheet of paper. I traced around the triangles. The colored strips of tape were placed onto the paper following the angle of the penciled triangle. Black tape was used to fill in the corners of the rainbow. 
Here are the sizes that I used



 Color My World set from WPlus 9 was stamped on the front and colored with Prismacolors. 
Using the 1/32 black tape, I went around the edges of the triangles. Foam tape was used to pop up this layer and then was adhered to the card base.

Two die cuts were added to frame the card.
I used a glaze pen for some shine and enamel dots to finish up the card.

Thanks for looking! 




1 comment:

  1. Well this is a pretty cool way to make a neat card! Fun way to use all that washi that is always rolling around!

    ReplyDelete