Impression Obsession is having a little Easter fun with their challenge this time. Play along by using IO stamps or dies and have fun with Easter! Share your project with us for a chance to win a $25 IO gift certificate. You can find all the guidelines here on the IO blog.
Ready to have fun with the DT?
Check out their Easter designs!
Baxter Bunbun looks a little surprised that he got caught in the Farm Fresh Basket that is full of carrots!
I love having several layers and lots of dimension. Baxter and the fresh basket were colored with Copics and fussy cut. I have used Collall, which is a silicone, to help keep the leaves popped up. The Farm Fresh Set has dies that co-ordinates with the stamp set. I decided to cut right along the stamped line.
For the inside of the card I've used the NEW Carrot Set. These dies cut beautifully and there are 5 carrots with greenery in this fun set! Easter Joy was die cut using a kraft heavyweight paper.
Here is Baxter again, looking like he is still up to something!
Thanks for looking!
- Stamps: IO-Baxter Bunbun E19068, Farm Fresh CL655
- Dies- IO-Easter Joy-257-D, Carrot Set 403-K
- Papers: Neenah 110, Kraft 120, Doodlebug- Tangerine Swiss Dot, Limeade Gingham
- Other: Copics, Collall, craft foam
- Stamps: IO-Baxter Bunbun E19068, Bitty Blocks-Thinking A19082, Cover-A-Card Sky CC215
- Dies: Hill Landscape Layers 343-T, Large Fence 149-U, Tulip Set 147-A, Leaves and Stems 150-D, Bunny Set 043-G, Sun Moon Stars 163-C, Sm Grass Border 178-C
- Papers: Neenah 110, Bazzill, doodlebug- Tangerine Dots, el-carrots
- Inks: MFT-Sno Cone, Chocolate Brown, Memento- Tuxedo Black
- Other: Copics, Glossy Accents, 3M foam tape, hair brush for whiskers, pom-pom