If you missed the Impression Obsession/Ken Oliver Blog Hop last week, be sure to take a look...there were some amazing designs using IO products and ColorBurst!
For today, I am sharing a gift box with 4 cards of encouragement. This is a super easy project to make.
I used the NEW die Cross Set on the top of the box where there is a window cut out. You can see some of the first card through the design of the overlay of crosses.The die cuts were colored with a light rubbing of PanPastels.
The butterfly pattern on the paper was repeated by using the Grunge Butterfly stamp. Once again I stamped with white ink which faintly shows the image. IO carries many great stamps that are perfect for mixed media and journaling. I love the one that is used here, She Discovered.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend!
- Stamps: Impression Obsession-Faith-C17080, Grunge Cross-F13428, Cross Single-E13419, She Discovered-C17005, Grunge Butterfly-H13427, Accept What It Is-E17081, Be Still-D17039, Watercolor Butterfly-F9768
- Dies: Impression Obsession-Cross Set-DIE392-Z
- Inks: Lawn Fawn-Yeti, Versafine
- Papers: Neenah 110, Bazzill hw, Bo Bunny- Believe Collection-Amen, Marvelous, Devotion
- Other: G45 Box, Cat's Eye Chalk-Blackbird, clear window film, enamel dots