Welcome to Serendipity Stamps December Blog Hop. We are sharing with you all the latest! Check it out and hop along to see what's NEW!
Leave comments as you go and one lucky winner will be chosen at random to win a $20 Serendipity gift certificate.
Leave comments through Sunday Dec 6th. The winner will be posted on Mary's blog Monday Dec 7th.
Special: 40% OFF highest priced item in cart
Coupon code is "40fromhigh1215"
On to the hop!
You should be arriving here from
Mixed greens, sparkly pinecones, a few twigs and a yummy red bow! Ahhhh, the holidays are here!
The Pine Swag is an easy color. For a little sparkle, I have added Bo Bunny Glitter Paste to some of the tips on the pinecones.
This stamp was just begging to be embossed with glitter!
Leave A Little Sparkle was stamped in Elf Green ink. Using the MISTI, I was able to go back over the same area with Versamark. It was then heat embossed with Rangers Holographic ep.
Your next stop on the hop should be
50% OFF All of December
If you got lost along the way, here is a full list!
- Stamps: Serendipity-1378 Pine Swag, 1381 Leave A Little Sparkle
- Dies: Pretty Pink Posh: Stitched Duo 3
- Inks: MFT-Elf Green, Memento- Tuxedo Black, Versamark
- Papers: Neenah, Bazzill, American Crafts-Hot Cocoa, Stardream
- Other: Copics, Echo Park- Winter Chill ef, Ranger- Holographic ep, Bo bunny- Sugar Glitter Paste, May Arts- ribbon, twine, Perfect Layer Rulers, Bow Easy, LF-Stitched Squares Dies