Thursday, December 17, 2015

IMPRESSION OBSESSION-SNOWY WISHES!

LET IT SNOW!

 The challenge with Impression Obsession is, Snowy Wishes.
Join in the fun and show something to do with wintery wishes and snow. As always there is a $25 IO Gift Certificate up for grabs!
The rules are easy, just use all IO stamps and dies in your project. If you are new to the challenges or need a refresher, you can find all the guidelines on the IO Blog.

THANK YOU!
 We truly love seeing all your wonderful designs and appreciate the time you take to play along with us.

From the IO DT:

I am sharing 3 cards today  so I will keep it short!



Simple and elegant!
 The graceful Silhouette Skaters come in a clear cling set with 3 designs complete with winter wishes or the Skaters come cling or wood mounted.


The Elegant Pine Trio is the background for the Merry Snow Couple! The design was framed with the All-in-One Frames Rectangles 2.


The Chin Up Snowman is the perfect image for any winter scene. I have trimmed him for the holidays with tradition Christmas colors and adding the Fa la la la!

On that note, Happy Holidays and as always, thanks for looking!

Skaters

Merry Snow Couple

Chin Up Snowman

8 comments:

  1. The first card is elegant & sparkly. Beautiful! The snow people cards are so much fun with bright pops of color. They just make me smile! Especially as I live where we don't get snow. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those vintage skaters. so elegant. Love both of your Christmas cards, one for each different smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from Maureen! I didn't make it to the store this Wednesday as I have a concussion and can't drive. If I don't get a chance to see you in person before Christmas, I hope you have a happy and healthy one! The cards are gorgeous, but everything you create is! I love the vintage feel of the first one, and the fun and whimsy of the other two. Thanks for always being an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the snowman I am usually not one that likes cute items I thought that I stayed more on the classic side but your adorable cards have changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOMEBODY had FUN with this!!! LOOOOOOVE ALL of your cards!!!! THEY'RE GREAT!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How classy and fabulous these cards are. They are adorable and fun, thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete