Welcome October and hello Fall Florals!
Impression Obsession Thursday challenge is here. Time to share fall florals and play along for a chance to win a $25 IO Gift Certificate!
Just use IO stamps or dies, create and link up! You don't have to have a blog to play!
For more challenge info you can go here to the IO Blog.
Check out the cards the DT has created for you today:
A few dies, distress ink, foam and glue!
This fall wreath is easy to make it just takes a little patience!
For the bg I used the Canvas Cover-a-Card. It was stamped with Distress Ink.
I made the base by placing two circle dies together and cutting them on craft foam.
The Oak Leaf and Rake Set and the Sm. Leaf Set were used on the base. After die cutting the leaves in solid colors I added touches of Distress Inks for definition.
The sunflowers were created from the Spring Wreath Set. I die cut the flowers in gold hw paper and edged them with chalk. A ball stylus was used to break down the paper and to give the pedals dimension. I glued three flowers together. The center is a sequin that was adhered with a brown Viva Gel Pen.
The Bushel of Apples basket was filled with small leaves. I've tucked the Rake into the wreath.A few twigs were tucked in from the Bare Branch Set.
Ahhhh, the colors of fall!
Here I have stamped the sweet Pumpkin Arrangement and die cut a portion of it. It's been framed using the All-in-One Circles. I added distress Inks onto the embossing folder before running it through.
IO has many different sentiments that would be wonderful for this card!
Thanks for looking!
- Stamps: IO-CC073 Canvas Cover-a-Card, H16143 Pumpkin Arrangement
- Dies: IO- DIE204-B Bushel of Apples, DIE201-K Oak Leaves and Rake, DIE095-D Small Leaf Set, DIE022-U Bare Branch Set, DIE262-Y Spring Wreath Set, DIE299-ZZ All-in One Frames-Circles
- Papers: Neenah-Solar White, Natural, Bazzill hw, MFT 6x6- Farm Fresh Gingham
- Inks: Memento, Distress Inks-Marmalde, Shabby Shutters, Festive Berries, Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo
- Other: Copics, Viva Pen-Brown, Cat's Eye-Chestnut Roan, Boe Easy, 3M-foam tape, Sharpie- white, Darice- Leaf ef, May arts ribbon, twine, craft foam