Tuesday, June 2, 2015

MORE HAPPY FROGS!



A quick post sharing these happy frogs again by Penny Black. They have been colored with Prismacolors and fussy cut.


With this birds eye view you can see how the stamped images are used on the inserts. I have added some grass using the Small Grass die cuts from Impression Obsession. 


Isn't she adorable? 
The back of the box is where your message would go.

Thanks for looking! 

  • Stamps: Penny Black-Toadily
  • Dies: Impression Obsession- DIE178-C Small Grass
  • Papers: Neenah 110, Penny Black 6x6 Painted Blooms



3 comments:

  1. These cards are toad-ally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the best boxes! Love the jumping frogs,Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    love you frogs in a box !
    Please , any chance you could send me the box Measurements
    in Centimeters ? I can't for my life understand inches, sorry if I put
    you on the spot .xx
    mariaalder63@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete