Wednesday, June 17, 2015

ART IMPRESSIONS~ CHALLENGE #161


The challenge going on over at Ai is just in time for Father's Day or a June birthday for one of your special "fellas"!
I'm joining in on the last day sharing this birthday card I made.
You can go here to the Ai Blog to see all the wonderful designs that have been entered in the challenge.


You gotta love these guys from Ai's Old Guys Rule Set. I can only guess what is going on in those delightful little heads of theirs!
A happy mistake happened while coloring one of the fellas pants. I was able to work it into a plaid that just happens to compliment the dp I was using!


I couldn't resist using the, "ole Geezer" on this one, it just seem to be the perfect fit!


Here are the Copics I used.
Thanks for looking

  • Stamps: Ai-Old Guys Rule Set 4474, Ole Geezer 1935
  • Papers: Neenah 110, Fancy Pants- Be Different, Bazzill
  • Dies: Impression Obsession-Buttons DIE067-C, MFT-Stitched Circles Stax, Vertical Stitched Stax, Nellie's-Circles, Spellbinders- A2 Matting Basics-A & B
  • Other: Copics, Mini Perfect Layers, foam tape, natural jute 




2 comments:

  1. I love this card! The paper goes perfectly :) I miss taking your classes and seeing you around the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!!! Love those old guys!
    Great coloring

    ReplyDelete