Just For Fun!
I have a little more "winter chill" to share today...this makes it all worth being cold! Wanna play with snowballs? Is this stamp set too cute, or what?!
I have used Impression Obsession, "Let it Snow" stamp set for the snowmen. I love the one face down on the hill, it looks like playing with snowballs has just worn him out!
From the top view you can see more IO goodies! The Evergreen Tree Dies have a dusting of Viva Glitter in Holo Iridescent. "Let it snow" has been stamped from their Clear Set Snow. The set comes with six different snow related sayings.
Here is from one of my favorites this season...The Frozen Collection!
Thanks for looking, stay warm!
- Stamps: Impression Obsession-CL195 Let It Snow, CL495 Snow, CL551 Frozen Collection
- Dies: Impression Obsession-DIE217-E Evergreen Trees
- Papers: Lawn Fawn- Beanie, Chunky Scarf, Neenah, Bazzill
- Copics: BG53,00,0000 G02,00,000,0000 R37,35,32 YR04
- Other: Viva Gloss Gel-transparent, Black, Wink of Stella, Pom-poms, Forrest Border and Stitched Hillside Border are from Lawn Fawn