Monday, January 19, 2015

AI CHALLENGE 151 ~"JAVA LOVE"


Art Impression is having a new challenge, "Java Love"! I love coffee and Ai so I had to ink up the Coffee BFF's Set and enter! To see all the fabulous design entrees you can go to the Ai Blog here



I have colored the girls with my Copics. 
Here are the colors that I've used:
BG15,13,11,0000  E57,55,11,00,000  W1,00  Yr31,30  RV55,42  Y38,35,32


After stamping, I cut a portion of the girls out and decided to frame them. I die cut the rectangles and square in the brown paper base. I then popped up the brown base onto the pink dp. The girls were also popped up inside the frame. "Coffee with you is my favorite perk!" is a part of the Coffee BFF's Set. How fun are these coffee cup die cuts!


Here is a look at the inside of my card. 

Thanks for looking!
  • Stamps: Art Impressions-Coffee BFF's 4407
  • Dies: Impression Obsession-Coffee Set DIE198-Q, Mama Elephant- Sew Fancy, Spellbinders-A2 Matting Basics, Squares
  • Papers: Neenah, Baazzill, doodlebug-hello sunshine Rainbow Ribbon, Pretty Plaid, Frilly Flowers
  • Other: Copics, wink of Stella-Clear,foam tape, ribbon, jewels




4 comments:

  1. So cute and you put a lot into it! Love those cups too. :) -Amy H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Karen I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!! Spectacular design and love the colors and papers!! And if you need someplace to send it, I can give you my address!!!! :) Thanks so much for joining our Java Love challenge at Art Impressions, and hope you join us again next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. I love how you framed out the images and added the diecut coffee mugs. Great card!

    ReplyDelete