What do we see through your window?
Serendipity has a fun challenge for the month of June. On the front of your card we would like to see a die cut or shaped opening creating a window! A blog is not required to play along. Any theme works, just use a Serendipity Stamp or die along with your window. Details can be found HERE and as always there is a $20 prize up for grabs!
Get Free Shipping on US orders of $10 or more good through June 11
International Flat Rate $5 for
Orders $10 or more (orders on UM, Cling, Dies Only)
SHOP SERENDIPITY STORE HERE!
The DT was asked to CASE one of our favorite past cards from a DT member.
This Teddy stole our hearts when JULIE WARNER brought him to life with her incredible talent as seen HERE! Her colors and button border were brilliant!
Aren't these two friends adorable?
After trying several different color combinations, (couldn't get hers out of my mind!) I chose the cool blue-greens and buttery yellows to compliment the brown. TEDDY FRIENDS was fussy cut and is raised with foam tape. My window was kept simple using the circle die with a stitched frame.
Looking through the window to the inside of the card the new BABY DIE can be seen. The green die cut shadows the brown is also popped up with foam tape.
Here are your links to see the DT inspirations:
Thanks for looking and hope you will join in the Serendipity Challenge!
- Stamps: Serendipity-331G Teddy Friends
- Dies: Serendipity- 023CD Baby
- Ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink- Antique Linen
- Paper: Neenah, ep- Bundle of Joy, Paper Cottage, Bazzill
- Other: Copics, Darice EF- Buttons, MFT- Blueprints 1, Pierced Circles, Impression Obsession- Button Die Set, Spellbinders- Circles, A2 Matting Basics, foam tape, seam binding