It's time for a new die and stamp release from Serendipity. The DT is excited to share with you some of their creations using these new products by having a blog hop!
The hop will run Friday 6/13, Saturday 6/14, And Sunday 6/15. Comment on ALL the DT members blog daily for the chance to win a $20 GC. You can find all the details here on the SSCB.
Great time to SHOP and receive some FREE goodies!
FREE mini grab bag with $20 purchase!
FREE small word stamps with many of the dies!
Be sure to comment on Mary's Blog too!
You should have arrived here from the talented Julie Warner!
Introducing the Sunflower Die, just in time for summer! Isn't this fun? The stamp i've used is the Summer Stamp which comes in the set of seasons, Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.
The die cuts in three separate parts, the stem, petals and center. Great idea! This made it so easy to cut an extra row of pedals and emboss the center.
The inside has the Sunflower made with the extra cuts from the front! I've use one of the embellishment corner dies from the wonderful new Floral Frame Embellishment Set.
Your next stop is Marybeth Lopez
Here's the full blog hop order and links:
Thanks for looking! You have until June 18th to to leave your comments. The winner will be announced June 19th on the Serendipity Blog
- Stamps: Serendipity- 582K Spring- Summer- Autumn- Winter Set
- Dies: Serendipity- 032GD Sunflower Die Set, 022RD Floral Frame & Embellishment Dies
- Inks: Ranger- Adirondack-Meadow, Distress Ink- Antique Linen
- Papers: Neenah- ivory, Fancy Pants- Happy Go Lucky, Bazzill
- Other: Sizzix-Susan's Garden Tool Kit, Spellbinders- A2 Matting Basics, MFT- Pierced Rectangles' Pierced Circles, Linen Background Stamp, Nellie's -Ovals, Bow Easy, Scor-tape, foam tape, twine, gingham, enamel dots