SPRING CHEER is the challange that is going on now at JustRite Papercraft.
I'm cheering...come on spring! For the challenge they want to see "a cheerful spring palette". Here is what I came up with.
Greens, flowers and gingham say spring to me! I've chosen the floral image from the Grateful Heart stamp collection. Isn't this image just beautiful? I love how there is sooooo many combinations you can choose from with their products! Of course, the Vintage Labels Two dies were also a perfect match!
On the inside I used the "flowers and sunshine" sentiment from the same collection. Very appropriate don't you think?!
Thanks for looking and come on sunshine!
- Stamps: JustRite-Grateful Heart
- Ink: Memento_ Tuxedo Black
- Papers: Neenah- solar white, Bo Bunny- Pincushion, Bazzill, cardstock
- Dies: JustRite- Vintage Labels Two, Spellbinders- Fancy Tags, A2 Matting Basics, Nellie's- Ovals
- Other: Copics, Darice- embossing folder, Color Box chalk- charcoal, Scor-tape, foam tape, ribbon