It's week two for Art Impressions Challenge # 130. The only requirements are that you use vellum for Sheer Perfection! They want to "see through" our creations!
Celeste is normally sitting on a comfy couch enjoying a beverage! I chose to fussy cut her off the couch and place her on a curve and a window sill. The glass panes in the windows are vellum!
The inside sentiment is part of the Celeste Set. Now, with age, the need for lots of glasses can go 2 ways! In my case and a little play on "seeing through", I need lots of glasses...eyeglasses that is! Definitely not as much fun!
Hope that you can see clearly today and thanks for looking!
- Stamps: Ai-Celeste Set, Comfy on the Couch (one set of eyeglasses!)
- Ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black, Peanut Brittle
- Papers: Neenah-Solar White, Bo Bunny- Avenues Collection, Double Dot (backside), MME-Sunshine, clear vellum
- Dies: Spellbinders- A2 Matting Basics, A2 Curved Borders One, Window One
- Other: Copics, Perfect Layer Rulers, Glossy Accents, clear ep, jewels