I colored the image with Copics and used the Circle Shaker Frame to complement the circle die. A CuttleBug embossing folder was used on the orange cardstock. For details on the card I used Glossy Accents, a black Pearl Pen, and I cut a few bristles from a hair brush for the cats whiskers! I lined the inside of the frame with twine, added some pearls and finished it with a bow!
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps- Kitty & Pumpkin 798G
- Ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, ep Chillingsworth Manor, Flourishes black, orange cardstock
- Die: IO Circle Shaker Die, Spellbinders Circles
- Other: Copics, Perfect Layer Rulers, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Viva Pearl Pen, Glossy Accents, black foam tape, twine, ribbon, pearls, hairbrush bristles