This ornament die is just stunning! I love how easy it cuts and the intricate design is just beautiful. I decided to go with colors that were a little more elegant than the traditional red and green! The ornament was cut using red cardstock. I chose a matt finish metallic paper behind it to show off the detail.
Taking the same red paper I embossed a strip using the harlequin design to repeat the diamond pattern in the paper. A few touches of pearls, a bow and voila...you have a very easy Christmas card!
I heat embossed the sentiment with detail white.
This card is tent style and finished size is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Thanks so much for looking!
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps- Joy is Everywhere 945E
- Die: Serendipity Stamps- Ornament Stamp and Die Set 1270GDCL
- Ink: Stampendous-Detailed White Embossing Powder
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, ep Tis The Season, Bazzill Peppermint, metallic cardstock, gray cardstock
- Other: Spellbinders-M-Bossabilities Harlequin, Perfect layer Rulers, Bow Easy, score tape, foam tape, heat gun, pearls, ribbon