Weave a fall Basket with Rainbow Tape!
Use White Crepe Rainbow tape to weave a fall basket and then color it!
I used the Farm Fresh die set from Impression Obsession for the basket base. White Crepe tape was used alternating sizes of 1/4" and 1/8". This was taped onto the die cut then going under and over to create the basket. First I added some Copics for shading then rubbed lightly with a Cat's Eye in Creamy Brown.
The Hobby Tape takes color beautifully!
Some of the Leaf Stems were stamped onto the die cut layer.
The fun Fall Sunflower has been colored with Copics and fussy cut.
Foam tape was used to raise the basket and flowers which gives extra dimension for arranging the flowers and leaves!
Thanks for looking!
- Stamps: Impression Obsession-WP688 Fall Leaves, D19245 Fall Sunflower
- Dies: Impression Obsession: 405-ZZ Farm Fresh, LF Cross Stitch Squares
- Paper: Neenah 110, Bazzill, ep 6x6 Fall is in the Air
- Ink: Memento, MFT-Chocolate Brown, Jelly Bean Green
- Other: Rainbow Tape- White 1/4", 1/8", Copics, Glaze pen, Cat's Eye-Creamy Brown