I'm joining in the challenge over at Art Impressions for their Create A Card Set.
Head over to the Ai blog to see all the wonderful designs.
I went with a wine lovers theme-birthday gift set.
My inspiration came from the Tuscan Tryfold Set.
The button with charm is used to tuck and hold the front of the card.
As you open the Tryfold card this is what you see.
I love how each image is beautiful all on its own.
Wouldn't you love to be here...under the Tuscan sun!
The Ai Girlfriends are always having fun!
This is from the the Wine Tasters Set. What a perfect sentiment for that special birthday!
The diamond bg design paper is stamped with an IO Cover-a-Card.
Isn't Celeste wonderful? With that expression I can hear her talking!
She comes with the saying, "At our age we're going to need glasses...lots and lots of them!"
Thanks for looking!
- Stamps: Art Impressions- Tuscan TF Set 4580, Wine Tasters Set 4383, Celeste Set 4326- Impression Obsession-CC218 Diamond Maze
- Dies: Impression Obsession-DIE067-C, Spellbinders-Matting Basics A&B, MFT-Pierced Rectangles, Nellies-Ovals
- Papers: Neenah 110, Bazzill,
- Inks:Memento-Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Ranger-Meadow
- Other: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, MISTI, 7 gypsies- charm, Cuttlebug-ef swiss dots, 3M double-sided foam