IT MUST BE LOVE!
It's hard to believe that we are already into the month of February, the "love" month! It's time for another challenge and of course it's all about LOVE! Join in and play along using IO stamps or dies for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate...love that! You can go here to the IO Blog to get all the details.
Here's some love inspiration from the DT!
Karen Amidon...that's me!Kittie Caracciolo
I'm sharing with you today a wedding cake make with the new IO Wedding Cake dies. Isn't this just yummy! I love the icing, bows and rose embellies that are included in the set. The cake stand is also a part of the die collection.
I have curved my cake layers and filled them with Collall and foam tape to help them keep their shape. The flowers were curved a little and their centers were lifted up slightly.
I also added a brushing of Wink of Stella onto the roses. The "Love Doves" grace each side of the cake holding the word,"love".
This is a quick card card using the Broken Chainlink Cover a Card for the background. The French Rose and Love Never Fails were stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves and Love Letter. The green border is from the 6 in 1 Rectangle Frame Dies.
Thanks for looking!
- Stamps: Impression Obsession- CC180 Broken Chainlink, CL434 Love Never Fails, E9516 French Rose
- Dies: Impression Obsession- DIE243-W Wedding Cake, DIE265-B Love Doves, DIE242-YY 6 in 1 Rectangle Frames
- Ink: Memento-Love Letter, Lady Bug, Tangelo, Cantaloupe, Bamboo Leaves
- Papers: Cryogen, Neenah, ep-bundle of joy, Bo bunny- Love Letters Flowers, Bazzill, Vellum
- Other: Inka Gold-Platiumn, Ultimate Crafts-Quick Release Die Paper, Darcie- embossing folder, Wink of Stella, silk ribbon, Copic Marker, doodlebug- Sprinkles, pearls, Collall