"It's the most wonderful time of the year"...and of the month! It's time for a Serendipity Blog Hop! Get inspired with some holiday ideas from the DT. Visit each blog and leave a little love along the way for a chance to win a $20 Gift Certificate to the Serendipity Store! The winner will be chosen randomly from one of the blogs.The more blogs that you comment on the better chance you have of winning!
You will have until Monday November 17th to leave a comment.
The winner will be posted on Mary's Blog Tuesday November 18th
For a second chance to win...LIKE Serendipity Stamps and SHARE on Facebook. A $20 gift certificate will be awarded. Click HERE for our Facebook Page.
You should be arriving here from MARY'S BLOG!
Retro is very popular right now and especially with holiday decorations. These Ornament images are such a flash back to my childhood memories of the beautifully decorated trees! I love the whimsical fluffy garland stamp that I used to hang the ornaments. All of these stamps are from the same collection, Ornament Pops Cling Set.
Thanks for looking and your next stop will be at the very creative DT member
Here is all the links to the wonderful Serendipity DT!
- Stamps: Serendipity- 1324QCL Ornaments Cling Set, 1336A Wishing You
- Dies: Serendipity: 038DD Joy Die
- Ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black, Versa Color- Olive
- Papers: Neenah, ep 6x6 Christmas Cheer, Bazzill
- Other: Copics, Wink of Stella, Bow Easy, Darice ef- Patchwork, Spellbinders- A2 Matting Basics, MFT- Pierced Oval Stax, Vertical Stitched Stax, Nellies- Ovals, Circles