I made this retro owl card a few weeks ago when the die was first introduced from Serendipity Stamps. His true colors are softer!
The steps for making him are the same as my card on the Owl Blog Hop. There have been so many fun ways to use this die. Some great ideas can be seen here!
Fun little owl die from Serendipity for the inside.
Thanks for looking!
- Stamps: Serendipity- 851D Who Loves Ya Baby, 1159E Retro Owl
- Die: Serendipity- 1290ED Owl Die
- Ink: Memento-Rich Cocoa, Tangelo, Distress Ink- Crushed Olive
- Papers: Neenah- Ivory, Bo Bunny- Double Dots, Jillibean- Pink Salt, Simple Stories, MME- Unforgettable, Fine and Dandy, American Crafts
- Other: Spellbinders- Circles, Scalloped Circles, Matting A2, Perfect Layer Rulers, Scor-tape, foam tape, ribbons, twine, button, Maya Road- Trinket Pins- Leaf, dots