Sunday, October 6, 2013

All Cracked Up!



Graphic 45 Mother Goose
 This paper collection has been on my desk for awhile now. I am so drawn to all the different colors and patterns that Graphic 45 is known for. They fascinate and imtimated me! There is definitely an art to working with them. So today, I decided to get my big girl pants on and just go for it!



 One of the first things I did was to get out the Crackle Accents and put it all over his egg face! I repeated the same thing on a few of the Humpty Dumpty's in the background paper.




That expression tells all!

I fussy cut a second image of Humptys' clothing, hands, and shoes. I wanted some dimension added to him so I curved his body with a ball stylus and popped it up with foam tape and Collall. 




 A 2 inch strip was cut from the 8 X 8 pad. I added the scalloped edge and then ran it along the bottom to make a pocket. Inside the pocket there is a book marker, Mother Goose card, and a blank sheet for a message.

Finished size is A2
Thanks so much for looking!

  • Dies: Spellbinders- Labels Twenty-Eight, Dienamics -Scalloped Ribbon Boarder
  • Ink: Cat's Eye -Black
  • Paper: Graphic 45- Mother Goose, Flourishes- Classic black, Neenah- Solar White
  • Other: Perfect Layer Rulers, Bow Easy, Crackle Accents, Glossy Accents, Collall, foam tape, Score Tape, Signo Pen- white, Viva Pearl Pen- black, ribbon, twine, button, hole punch

3 comments:

  1. Karen, this is darling... From the fun image to the great colors in the paper to the perfectly balanced layout! Love it! The crackle and collall - perfect accents on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I love this! The crackle face is just perfect! The inside is adorable too, love the gingham bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It is my favorite. I especially like the pocket. Has a nice retro feel to it.

    ReplyDelete