Wednesday, July 1, 2015

CASology~"POP"!


Serendipity is sponsoring this weeks challenge at CASology. 
The cue word is POP!



I've added a little "pop" of color to my Row Boat image by Serendipity.
The boat was stamped first onto my card base. I stamped it again and cut it out to use as a mask when stamping the sentiment. I didn't call it fussy cutting because it was such an easy cut! 

Thanks for looking!
  • Stamps: Serendipity-Rowboat, Merrily, Merrily
  • Prismacolors, chalk, Little B-tape

4 comments:

  1. Karen I love this! It's like you p(l)opped that rowboat right down in the water! A great combination of those 2 images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the challenge word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen!! Your card is amazing. I love the pop of color that you choose! Nicely done.Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you paired the boat with this sentiment! Darling card,Karen!

    ReplyDelete