Tuesday, September 9, 2014

FLYING BY WITH A NEW WITCHY DIE!

IO~FLYING WITCH!
We just had a full Harvest Moon and I thought it would be a fun time to share this card with you.
Impression Obsession has some FABULOUS new dies that I have been playing with. I love making Halloween cards and the Witch Flying was calling my name! 


Isn't she a beauty?!!
I love the details in this silhouette from her hair and broom to the tattered cuffs at the sleeves and around the bottom of her dress. Of course, I had to add black Wink Of Stella!
The frames that I've used to showcase her are my new favorite dies. IO has come out with the Rectangle 6 in 1 Frames, love these! I have used two of them here, pretty cool, right? The layers have all been popped up with foam tape.
Ribbons and twine were mixed together and then embellished with a resin flower that I have rubbed Violet Inka Gold on.


For the inside of my card I thought this was the perfect saying. It is from the "Have Broom Will Travel" cling stamp set. The inside is flat, can you tell which is the third frame from the die set? It's the black frame that is flush against the cream! 
If you get a chance stop by Impression Obsession and see what's new!
Thanks for looking and enjoy the moonlight!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!
    I love love love this card!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Debbie wittman

    Ps I attending your class Saturday - I sat to your left :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew...another gem! Love the vintage feel of this card, dies, and lovely bow!

    ReplyDelete