Serendipity is having another Blog Hop to share with you some wonderful new stamps! Play along by commenting on Mary's Blog and ALL the DT members for a chance to win! You have until midnight Sunday 4/27 to leave a comment. One lucky participant will be chosen for a $20 gift code to be used at the Serendipity Store. The winner will be announced on Mary's Blog Monday 4/28.
I'm the caboose of the hop this time, you should have arrived here from
Isn't this stamp a beauty! With mother's day right around the corner this is an easy way to make a her a fabulous card! No coloring, just the wonderful script of, "Happy Mother's Day", a few die cuts, pretty papers and trim!
Love, love, love the Wildflowers and Mason Jar! I stayed with the mother's day theme by adding the "Mom", but oh the possibilities with these stamps has me so excited! I stamped the floral image onto Copic paper. The jars are inked on vellum. The jar image has just enough shading to where I was able to dab glue just in the right spots without it showing! A few flowers were fussy cut and I added some extra leaves at the opening of the jar.
Here are the Copics I used for the Wildflowers.
The sweet watering can is " Flowers and Ferns". I've used another gorgeous stamp saying, "Happy Mother's Day"!
These are the Copics for Flowers and Ferns.
HERE IS THE BLOG HOP ORDER IN CASE YOU MISSED SOMEONE!
Karen Amidon...you are here!
Remember to leave some love on All the blogs to be in the hop for a chance to win the prize!
- Stamps: Serendipity-1303E Happy Mother's Day Stitched
- Papers: Neenah, MME Quilting Bee, Bazzill
- Other: Copic- BG70, MFT-Blueprints Fourteen and One dies,Spellbinders- Labels Thirty-Four Nesties and Decorative, Labels Three, Perfect Layer Minis, foam tape, Maya Road- Vintage Paper Roses, pearls, silk ribbon, twine
- Stamps: Serendipity-1307D Mason Jar, 1306F Wildflowers, 825A Mom small
- Papers: Neenah, Bo Bunny- The Avenues, Bazzill, Vellum, SU
- Other: Copics, MFT-Blueprints Fourteen, IO-Mini Rectangle Tags, button, ruffle trim, foam tape, twine