You're invited to a Tea Time Blog Hop!
Serendipity has two new dies and we couldn't be more excited to show them off! We are introducing the Teapot and Tea Cup by sharing fun and inspiring creations from the DT with a Blog Hop. These dies are so sweet!
The Hop will run through midnight on March 30th. Leave a comment on the DT members blogs and one commenter will be chosen randomly to win a $20 gift code.
Check back Monday March 31st on Mary's Blog to see if you are that lucky winner!
When I first saw the Teapot and Tea Cup dies I started thinking... how fun it would be to make an invitation to a tea and have an individual personalized place card holding the tea bag! And voila, this is what I came up with! I've taken the Tea Time Stamp and stamped it randomly around the border of my card. The roses and greenery were colored with Copics and a touch of Wink of Stella. Clear embossing powder was used over the whole die cut to give the look of china.
The pouch that I made to hold the tea bag is attached to the back of the Teapot die. I used the Tea Time Stamp again on the inside of my card and on the place card tea bag holder in place of where the guest name could go!
Here is the Hop order:
Karen Amidon...you are here!
Remember if you comment on all blogs you have a better chance of winning, plus we all love hearing from you! Good Luck.
- Dies: Serendipity- 1298GD Teapot Die, 1299CD Tea Cup Die
- Stamps: Serendipity- 102C Tea Time, 380E You're Invited
- Ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black, Versamark
- Papers: Neenah- Solar White, Bo Bunny- Pincushion, Bazzill
- Other: Copics, Perfect Layer Rulers, Wink of Stella, Scor-tape, Spellbinders- Labels Twenty Eight, Circles, Floral Ovals, Sizzix- Square Scallops, Bow Easy, clear ep. foam tape